It’s very important to pinpoint the reason why your home didn’t sell. Before you decide to put your home back on the market again here are some things to think about:
- Was it overpriced?
- Did the home look its best? Were up advise you to de-clutter, paint or make repairs and perform general clean up?
- Was the property easy to show, were you available for appointment or did you have a lockbox?
- Did your real estate agent host open houses?
- Was the property listed on highly recognizable real estate websites?
You’ve been through preparing your home for sale once already, yet it’s possible you may have missed something simple. These tips are obvious, but we’ve found each one is extremely valuable:
- Make a good first impression. An attractive approach includes a trim lawn and a clean inviting door.
- Nothing brightens your home’s appeal like fresh paint, gleaming appliances, and sparkling bathrooms.
- Remove excess furniture, clear off stairways and remember that neat well-organized closets look larger.
- Fix minor flaws in the house. Never overlook a repair job that might suggest neglect to a prospect.
When you are ready to re-introduce your home to the real estate market, call real estate professionals to perform a current market update which goes beyond just looking at comparable neighborhood sales. How can you tell if your home is properly price:
- Increased realtor response – When real estate agents are excited about a property, and its price, they make a special effort to contact all their potential buyers.
- Exposure to more of your best prospects – People shop comparatively. At market value, your home will be seen by more people, who can afford the price, and who feel it’s the best value in its price range.
- Calls generated by advertising, direct mail and for sale signs turn into showings more frequently, when the price is not a deterrent.
If you are thinking about re-entering the market place, we’d be happy to assist you. Now may be the perfect time to re-list your home. Call Robert DeFalco Realty at 718-987-7900.
Robert DeFalco Realty is currently Staten Island’s No. 1 realty office for total combined sales, with the greatest market presence and market share of any realtor on Staten Island. Thinking of selling your home, we at Robert DeFalco Realty have you covered. Give us a call Today, and one of our real estate associates will guide the way.
Robert DeFalco Realty uses the latest technology helping both buyers and sellers.
We have 5 Offices Locations To Serve You Better
1678 Hylan Blvd.
Staten Island, NY 10305
718-987-7900South Shore Office:
655 Rossville Ave.
Staten Island, NY 10309
|New Jersey Office:|
340 Route 34 South, Suite 112
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
8823 3rd Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11209
379 W. Broadway, 2nd Fl,
New York, NY 10012
Remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram by searching @RobertDeFalcoRealty.