Search IDX Listings by using an Advanced Interactive Map.
by Robert DeFalco
on Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 at 6:57pm.
It’s finally October, which means Halloween will soon be here. The beauty of Halloween is that it can be enjoyed and celebrated by people of all ages. Okay--so maybe it’s only suitable to go trick or treating when you have you a child in tow, but there’s more to this fiendish holiday than future visits to the dentist.
This year, celebrate Halloween at the Kreischer Mansion in Staten Island for one incredible evening of Halloween bliss. Join Ezat Luba & Lauren Glassman for Staten Island’s Halloween Thriller 2015! According to the event page on Facebook, it’s highly recommended that attendees come dressed in “mobster, mafia, gangster, and 30's attire to better enjoy the night.” Luba and Glassman promise food and entertainment on the Kreicher Mansion’s lawn, as well as an opportunity for guests to “experience the hauntings that span all three floors and basement cellar.”
Here are some important details you’ll need to know if you plan to attend:
• A FREE shuttle leaves Brooklyn Grand Army Plaza 7p and returns 3a
• A FREE shuttle is available to collect guests from St George Staten Island Ferry landing from 830p; There will be 2 shuttle runs per hour.
• The last shuttle will leave the Kreischer Mansion at 2a
• There is NO SMOKING in the Kreischer Mansion - it is a landmarked building.
• 4500 Arthur Kill Road Staten Island NY • Contact: Ezat Luba & Lauren Glassman
• Tel: 216-469-9451
• Email: Lauren Glassman@aol.com
So don’t just spend another Halloween watching scary movies in between Kitkat binges; get dressed and come on out to Kreischer Mansion for a rocking good time. Who know, you may even howl at the moon by the night’ end.